reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS. Let’s show the world that there’s a 1 in 3 chance that we’re kind of a dangerous person to be around.
every time shuuhei hisagi smiles an angel gets its wings and its own hella punk rock soundtrack
kira and rangiku are so important
Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna (by Miche & Jon Rousell)
when your otp does the forehead touching thing
Rhodochrosite rosettes & grey Quartz - Romania
someone reblogged the newest rose colouring and tagged it “i liked his appearance better before he went captain” oh my god i don’t c a r e
(for the record it’s tbtp=current>karakura thank you and goodbye)
reasons why kira might not be alive:
- the last time we saw him he was missing half of his torso
- he doesn’t have the same plot armor that rangiku and shuuhei have
- it’s the last arc so kubo might kill more characters
- we haven’t seen him in a year real time
reasons why kira might be alive:
- we’ve seen several other characters with partially missing torsos survive, including rangiku and shuuhei and hiyori
- gin, who we thought had some plot armor, died, while hiyori (who was CUT IN HALF) didn’t
- kubo likes to do this thing where he scares us into thinking a character is dead for a while before bringing them back as dramatically as possible (see: aizen, hinamori, ichigo)
- hinamori is equally minor and she survived being stabbed multiple times
- the next chapter was spent with rose, who waxed poetical about izuru’s hypothetical death and said he would be mourned
- then proceeded to be just as chipper as always in the subsequent chapters
- izuru was never declared dead. the radio said that there were x number of deaths, and that izuru’s spiritual pressure had vanished. kubo has done this before.
- izuru knows how to heal himself if necessary. he fixed up rangiku and presuming he didn’t die instantaneously, he could have survived.
- just before izuru’s last scene, kubo introduced a number of different squad three members, which seems unusual if he was just going to kill them
- currently, hisagi, hisagi’s captain, ikkaku, yumichika, and kira’s captain are all in the same place and looking like they’re about to get beat down. in times like these, kubo likes to have someone heroic step in and save the day.
- not to mention, ikkaku and yumichika and hisagi are three of the four guardians of the pillars in fake karakura. the symbolism is there.
- if there’s one thing kubo doesn’t do, it’s that he doesn’t kill off characters without giving them a lengthy monologue first. kira said nothing.
theories as to what kira is up to (excluding his death):
- he hid his spiritual pressure and healed himself up. he regrouped with his buddies. he got bankai. he’s about to come rescue his
- he was captured by the Quincy and taken to Hueco Mundo.
- he’s chilling in the rubble by himself, slowly recovering.
- Squad Four found him and healed him up and his recovery is so inconsequential that it’s pointless to even mention
in summary: kira is either alive or I am in very serious denial.